Thanks to sponsors, MeasureCamp Lisbon is a free event. Nevertheless, registration is mandatory, since we can only make a limited number of tickets available. You can also receive a maximum of 1 ticket per registration.
Please read the following information about getting a ticket and our policy, it’s important.
- Tickets will be released in batches to provide everyone with a fair chance on being online at the right time to register for one. Watch out for announcements on Twitter, LinkedIn & via the MeasureCamp Newsletter (sign up below!) to alert you to when tickets will be made available.
- Only three tickets per company available! If we see more than 3 people from the same company after all releases and we have people on our waitlist, we will contact you to see who is coming and who is moving to our waitlist. Please understand: we want to have a good mix of people from different companies to learn from.
- MeasureCamp organisers reserve the right to restrict and withdraw tickets from vendors (to prioritise users of Digital Analytics) unless they are from sponsoring companies. Your ticket will be cancelled.
- MeasureCamp will not allow business development/sales/recruitment staff tickets unless they are from sponsoring companies. Your ticket will be cancelled.
- And, if after registering you discover that you can no longer attend MeasureCamp, please let us know so the ticket can be redistributed. We always have people on the waitlist so don’t be a jackass.
We reserve the right to cancel tickets prior to the conference and on the day at the discretion of the organising committee.